Simply put, our clinic focuses on comprehensive adult health care. We specialize in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of a broad range of adult illnesses. We treat the whole patient, and many patients often choose our provider for their primary care.
From common colds to diabetes, we are specially trained to diagnose and treat short-term and long-term diseases. We also work with our patients to prevent the initial onset of disease by controlling such risk factors as high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
At SMHW, we take the time to develop a long-term relationship with every patient. This extensive understanding of each patient’s unique history and life outside of a medical concern enables us to design a complete care plan, including lifestyle changes that help promote a longer and healthier life. We strive to help give our patients a better understanding of health, wellness, and disease prevention.
Additionally, we consult with other physicians and work together to solve challenging diagnostic problems.
Some of the services we provide at SMHW include:
- Acute Care
- Chronic Illness Management (such as diabetes, arthritis, asthma, etc.)
- Wellness Exams & Health Screenings (including annual exams for women, breast exams, and family planning options)
- Allergy Shots
- Sottopelle bio-identical hormone replacement
- Minor Procedures (toenail/lesion removals, minor wound care, simple sutures, abscess drainage, etc.)
- Geriatric care
- Ideal Protein weight loss system